Been noticing the way people around me have been dealing with big change and big decision making lately. Here are the methods I’ve seen:
1. denial – ignore it and it won’t happen (or you’ll deal with it later)
2. flop flop with enthusiasm and certainty (at least you know how you feel, and then how you feel next, and then how you feel next…)
3. agonize over the right decision (shows you care, not really a results oriented practice)
4. look outside yourself for help (helpful? all depends on who you look to)
5. look inside yourself for clues, passions, a feeling you are drawn to one outcome, one way of dealing with change that suits you (similar to 2, but with consistency over time, and maybe an answer from deeper within, great when your insides are giving up those clues)
How do you deal with big change and big decisions?